Tuesday, May 7, 2013

BOO!

I'm not sure if its just me, since I haven't read anything about this for any other women, but I've pretty much had the non-stop hiccups since I've been pregnant. Luckily its not constant, but every day throughout the day (at least once every other hour) I have hiccup attacks. This is also in the middle of the night while I'm sleeping, it will wake me up. Haha, so weird. Jason's tried to scare them out of me, but this usually just makes me laugh and causes worse hiccups.

Next up on my reading list is something by Ina May Gaskin (as recommended by my midwives). I'm thinking about getting Ina May's Guide to Childbirth. Though all of her books are supposed to be amazing.

I'm also ready to start getting back into some more exercising to hopefully help strengthen my back, and get rid of some of these back aches I've been having. There are three maternity yoga classes a week that my birth center offers, Tuesday and Thursday nights I can go after work (if I go home for lunch to let the dogs out), and also Saturday mornings. So awesome that all the classes are included in my enrollment at the birth center - so virtually free for me to take, no extra costs for me to go.

Time to start getting back into it now that I'm not (too) fearful of nausea hitting me in public places without barf bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment