Thursday, March 28, 2013

Friday the 13th

Tomorrow marks my 13th week! Let's hope that this means I'll stop waking up and throwing up bile. I am also wondering if any other pregnant moms have the poop alarm clock? Meaning, I am regular. So regular, that I have to get out of bed every morning at 6:30 because my body is running like clockwork in the excrement department. My digestive track wakes me up and shouts, "I gotta POOP!" Apparently some women have the opposite problem, but I think being vegan and eating tons of veggies and fruits (all that sounds good right now anyway) helps me out. I really don't understand the fast food moms. There is nothing that looks, smells, and sounds more revolting than artificial foods, fast foods, junk food, or even sweets. My body is telling me to CHARGE UP with NUTRITION! So loud and clear, and I'm sort of obsessed with organic strawberries and fresh OJ right now - even better fresh Tangerine Juice. HOlla!

No comments:

Post a Comment