I've noticed from the beginning, that she has routine times when she likes to wiggle and kick around in there. Just recently I made the connection that when I'm happiest, she is too! And she celebrates my happy moods with mini innerbelly dance parties. Here's when I feel her busting a move:
- When I wake up before work, and laze in bed for 15 minutes cuddling with Molly (my black cat). I love starting my days like this, easing into another long day at the office, I really appreicate these extra moments of rest, while I'm awake and aware of them enough to really appreicate every moment.
- After lunch. A full belly, equals a happy pregnant lady
- Whenever I'm talking to my dogs. I thought at first that it was her way of wanting to break out and play with them already (perhaps also true), but I realize that this is when I'm happiest. With my animals.
- When I get home from work and put my feet up. She really goes wild when I do this, and inside- I do too!
- After dinner when I cuddle on the couch and watch TV with my husband. I love this time we share together, usually each of us with a dog curled up next to us or on our legs.
- And then the last two weeks, at the end of my yoga classes, when I feel so blissed out, happy, and restored.