Monday, December 5, 2016

I passed my Glucose Test!

I am so so happy that I passed my glucose test! After all the waiting, it is such a relief that I will not need to worry about avoiding all of the occasional holiday sweets and treats that I like to indulge a little in this time of year. Not only that, but the 3 blood draws also test my iron levels, all of which were perfect! Vegan pregnancy strong for the win! (Its all about the kale).

Jocelyn has been having fun with her vegan advent calendar each morning, finding the next little window to open up and seeing what fun shape is printed on the chocolate, while we sit together next to our lit christmas tree.

Jackson is now roughly 3lbs, and heading into these last several weeks will start to really grow and grow! I haven't been to yoga in a while, the 7:30pm class time is so hard to get to now that it gets dark so early and my bedtime has been around 8:30 or 9. Saturdays classes should pick up again, but this weekend we had a birthday party and before that was Thanksgiving weekend so we had our own plans. I know that I need to stay active as much as I can these last months, it helps so much with everything leading up to birth and during labor.

Tomorrow we have centering, and Jason is coming to this class again as we continue our discussions with labor. Feeling really good right now, though getting tired again. Most of my fears have dissolved regarding birth, backup plans are set if baby decides to come before my mom flies out, passing the glucose test was such a mental relief, baby is moving and happy. We're all just so looking forward to meeting the sweet guy.

Jocelyn this morning came into my room to wake me up, and climbed into bed and asked for a big hug. She said, "I love you so much mommy!" and then hugged my belly and said, "I love you so much Jackson, you are so so sweet! I love our baby." What a wonderful way to wake up. She's already such a loving wonderful big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment