Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Welcome Baby Jax!

Jackson was born yesterday, happy healthy water baby! We are over the moon in love with this new little guy, and I will spend some time to write down all the details of his birth story while they are fresh in my mind hopefully in the next day or two.

His birth couldn't have gone any better or any more peaceful, I am so grateful to our birth center and all the support we have had throughout pregnancy, labor, birth, and postpartum. We go back in tomorrow morning for a check up. I'll write more after that.

Born 2/27/2017, 9lbs 13oz, 23 1/2 inches long, 14 1/2 inch head. Double Pisces with a Capricorn rising, born on a new moon, after a solar eclipse (a "ring of fire") and johnny cash's birthday put me into labor (2/26) with his birthday at 41 weeks +1 day, exactly like his big sis.

So grateful, so full of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment